Express Auto Insurance, an authorized agent for the Progressive Insurance Company. Located in Pleasant Hill we serve Contra Costa County along with the surrounding counties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
People choose Progressive automobile insurance for our extensive coverage options, specialized claims service and competitive rates.
Progressive Automobile Insurance coverages include:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
- Rental Reimbursement
- Roadside Assistance and much more
We make sure we provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision today, tomorrow or whenever you’re ready.
What is a SR-22
An SR-22 is a document that shows proof of financial responsibility. You will need an SR-22 if the police have caught you driving without insurance.
You will be required to carry a SR-22 for a specified amount of time, which is usually three years. Your SR-22 status expires after you have properly fulfilled the time period established.
Why do I need an SR-22
- DUI or DWI or any serious moving violation
- At-fault accidents while driving without insurance
- Repeat traffic offenses or getting too many tickets in a short time period
- License suspension or revoked license
We can assist you with SR-22 insurance If you need and SR-22, but are unsure what to do? We are here to help! Express Auto Insurance can handle the SR-22 filing for our customers. Call us at (800) 977-7371 for assistance now!
Special Auto Insurance Coverage
Certain vehicle usage or types are not eligible for most personal auto insurance programs. If your vehicle usage or type is listed below, please call us at (800) 977-7371 to discuss coverage alternatives.
- Vehicles used for delivery, such as pizza, newspaper or courier
- Vehicles used to transport items weighing 500 lbs. or more
- Vehicles used for hire, such as a taxi or limousine
- Vehicle load capacity greater than 1 ton
- Vehicles equipped with snowplows
- 1 Ton Trucks used for business